So, March was a pretty good month...very long, though! I always hate the month of March! Anyway, I'm still in DC and praying for warm weather in New York this weekend when the pilot comes to visit...although that's not looking likely. New York sucks. I'm staying in DC. That being said, in March I:
- Continued reading the Bible and read the books of Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth and 1 Samuel
- Read Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie off The Book List
- Cooked 3 recipes out of one of my cook books
- Paid off 1/4 of my credit card debt and am well on my way to paying it off!
- Bought a Living Social deal for a photography class!
- Continued watching my Spanish telenovelas!
So that's that! Happy Tuesday everyone!