It was Ski Cap day at CitiField!
2. It's disgusting in New York today. It's supposed to climb up to 70 but it's going to be cloudy all day and there's rain and temps in the mid-50s for the next 10 days. I have officially concluded that spring is never going to come. Don't Love.
3. The semester is over in 3 weeks! Love.
4. The semester is over in 3 weeks! That means falling off the planet to write papers, proposals and presentations. Don't Love.
5. Boston is this weekend! Love.
6. The approach of the end of the semester has made me realize that I have to move again in 3 weeks. Don't Love.
7. Moving means throwing everything I own into my old bedroom at my mom's house where it will sit while I'm gallivanting around the world. Love.
8. I didn't run at all this weekend. Don't Love.
9. Despite the crappy weather and the ridiculous amount of school work that will consume my life for the next 3 weeks, I am in an absurdly good mood this morning. Maybe it's because I got a good-bye kiss on my way to work today. Love.
This was too good not to post.
I have some exciting posts planned for this week so look out for them!
I hope you all have a wonderful start to the week!
And I hope that some of you are experiencing spring weather.
If you are, do me a favor and remind me what that's like?