September was a fabulous month. It started with a perfectly low key weekend after a full month of traveling and then went on one of the most incredible trips I've ever taken.
The Pilot and I celebrated two wonderful years of marriage and we're finally feeling settled into our new apartment.
Let's break down the month, shall we?
Miles Run: 49
- In a month where I should have been getting close to a 50-mile week, this wasn't good. My training really suffered, but I had an incredible 12-mile run yesterday that I think will set me up for a great restart to training.
Minutes of Yoga: 0
- I need to get back into the studio!
Number of Books Read: 8 (and still 3 shy of my book challenge!)
- Favorites: "The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin and "The Messenger" by Markus Zusak
Trips Taken: 1 - Australia!
Blog Posts Written: 6
30 Before 30 Items Completed: 1
- Travel to another continent. The only one left now is South America...because I will never go to Antarctica.
- Celebrating two years of marriage with my Mister and traveling around Australia.
- Coming back from Australia with a sinus infection that took 2 weeks to quit.
The Month Ahead:
I'm taking a girls trip with my big sister to support her documentary at a film festival! Other than that, the month will be pretty low key, which I definitely need after 2 months of constant travel! I'm hoping that yesterday's run is enough to get me back on track with Richmond training, and I'm hoping to spend a lot of time baking fall things!
How did your month shape up?
What were your favorite memories from September? Anything fun in store for October? Are you dressing up for Halloween?