August was exhausting.
We moved into an apartment with a gorgeous pool that closes this weekend and I haven't been in it once. I was all over the place this month and I'm really looking forward to having a weekend to relax and not do anything.
Here's a look at how the month went in numbers:
Miles Run: 41.6
Minutes of Yoga: 55
Number of Spin Classes: 1, if you count the spin workout I did on the spin bike at the gym.
Number of Books Read: 5
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Salt to Sea
- The Tales of Beetle the Bard
Trips Taken: 4
- Raleigh, NC
- Mystic, CT
Blog Posts Written: 9 (Much better than the 3 I wrote last month!)
30 Before 30 Items Completed: 1
- Run another race abroad - Sea Wheeze, Vancouver, BC
- Running an awesome race in Vancouver; meeting my new nephews
- Being gone almost as much as The Pilot this month and being absolutely exhausted as a result
The Month Ahead:
Our anniversary is coming up and The Pilot and I taking off on an awesome trip. We both desperately need a vacation and I'm hoping that this trip will be just what we both need!
Before I start packing, though, I need to unpack the many suitcases I've been swapping out all month and spend some much needed time by the pool!
I'm looking forward to ramping up marathon training and getting into those really long runs! 15 on deck this weekend!
How did your month shape up?
What were your favorite memories from August? Anything fun in store for September?
Remember, Autumn doesn't start until September 22 and September is often the best time to go to the beach! No crowds!