Happy Monday friends! If you're anything like me, you could have used an extra day in your weekend!
I feel like I didn't get anything crossed off of my to-do list, mostly because I didn't. So, here we are, it's Monday, and I've got a long day ahead of me. Last week, Amanda wrote a post about what she would do with an extra three hours in her day, so I'm borrowing the idea and doing the same!
If I had an extra few hours in my day, I would:
- Go to a yoga class
- Finish Havana Real. I only have about 50 pages left and I really wanted to finish it this weekend.
- Meal plan and grocery shop. This definitely didn't happen this weekend. Instead, I spent hours googling how to make meal planning easier, which yielded zero results.
- Finish scheduling my posts for the week. At least, I've started all of them.
- Do the laundry. I was way too busy putting in my new closet organizer to actually get the laundry done, but I think I can hold out for a few more days!
- Bake breakfast cookies or banana bread. I like having something in the house as an easy grab and go option for breakfast.
- Clean up my emails. I seriously need 3 hours to just go through all of my email accounts. Miraculously, my work email account is in good shape, but my personal accounts are a mess!
- Organize the files on my new PC. I don't have that many, but I haven't started designating folders, so everything is just kind of there. I need to start creating and organizing folders before things get out of hand...and transfer things from my old PC over to the Cloud.
- Go for a nice long walk. Today is a rest day for me, but it's going to be gorgeous out! I'm hoping I can take Peyton out for a good hour or so later today!
This is going to be a pretty busy week! I have a few deadlines at work that I'm trying to get ahead of and a lot of Junior League stuff going on, but I'm hoping I can stay on top of everything, finish this weekend's to-do list (without adding too many other things to it), and keep my apartment clean in the mean time!
What would you do with an extra three hours today?
How was your weekend? Tell me something awesome!