Now, moving on:
1. I had a great weekend. It was the perfect mix of relaxing, fun and family filled. Love.
2. I didn't get in my last run for the weekend because I was exhausted and at the advice of the Redhead, I needed to just listen to my body and take the rest day. Don't Love.
3. I crossed something else off The List this weekend! I took a photography class! Pictures and review to come this week! I can't wait to use my new photography skills on my trip this summer! Love.
5. The Pilot got some fantastic news last week which I'll be sharing at a later point in time but I'm so unbelievably happy for him and so proud of him. Love.
6. I have a ridiculous amount of packing to do. I always pack light and I hate that I can't do that this time around! 6 different countries with 6 different climates is not very easy to lightly pack for. Backpacker's backpack, here I come! Don't worry, I will be posting ridiculous photos of me with my backpack that is 2x larger than me. Don't Love.
7. I slept for 13 hours on Saturday and it was glorious. Love.
8. It's been a month since The Pilot and I have seen each other and while we were planning on seeing each other as soon as I get back to the states, that might not happen anymore meaning it'll have been over 3 months since we've seen each other. Don't Love. (I miss him so much)
Sorry for the mini rant on this post but I was a little bit less than pleased with the way some people responded to my post.
Happy Monday everyone! Have a fantastic week!