One of my favorite features in Glamour Magazine is the "Hey, it's OK..." spread at the end of the magazine each month. To break up my routine a little bit from my usual Three Things Thursday, I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for my very own, "Hey, it's OK..." So without further ado:
Hey, It's Ok...
- To be a Mets fan. We're terrible, I know. Move on please and let me suffer in peace.
- To hit the snooze button at least 5 times every. single. morning.
- To be really annoyed when your favorite blogs change from being fitness, running or lifestyle blogs to Wedding, Baby or, I-Just-Want-to-Talk-about-My-Relationship-all-the-Time blogs.
- To be really, really thankful right now.
- To have 75 post-it notes on the wall next to my desk that cover topics like Blog Posts, Thesis Thoughts, Songs to Download, YouTube videos to watch, Races I'd like to do once I have an idea where life is going to take me in the next 2 months, etc.
- To have finally gone grocery shopping for the first time in weeks and still just have a bowl of cereal for breakfast.
- To be really antsy to get out and run again, but at the same time be dreading my run.
- To be both extremely excited and totally nervous about the fact that Madrid is 2 1/2 weeks away.
- To be annoyed that I'm at work instead of at CitiField for Opening Day or upstairs in my apartment watching the game.
- To still not understand why the Kardashians are famous...and not care at all.
That's it! And to those who celebrate baseball, HAPPY OPENING DAY!!!
May your team be exponentially better than the Mets always are (unless your team is the Yankees).